Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Year!



Starting the day out with this really help me get going.

Well the break is over and school starts up again. It felt like the last 5 weeks flew by. Now i have to go back to school and it is going to suck to have to ride the trainer a lot. On MWF it looks like i will be inside riding the trainer wich sucks i really hate the trainer but it will get my mental game in it.
I finally feel like I am getting my fitness back after 2 weeks of some good training. I have been riding my bike a lot out here in Gj in the cold. I have been here for a little over two weeks and it has not past 42 degrees yet. It was 42 out yesterday and it felt like summer, I hope it warms up. I have been also doing some cross country skiing. At least i am trying to, it does not look that pretty, i don't go down hill that well, usually it is on my butt. This weekend i think i am going to do my first cross country ski race. It is a 10k , wich does not sound far, but the speed i go it is.

Mad speed!

Right now i am just getting in my base miles. Next month I am planning on going to Valley of the Sun for a training race. Not going there to win, just to get some good hard riding in, in the hot weather.

No comments: