Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Break

Well School has been done for a few weeks and it has be nice to worrying about it. I went to Vegas A couple weeks ago for the first time with good friends and it was a good time. I didn't win big, actually i didn't win at all but it was a lot of fun.Conor won $400 on a penny slot within the first few hours of being in Vegas so that was cool. Did a lot of walking to stay in shape. I took that time off the bike and it was nice to take a little break before i get into full swing of summer racing.
Right now I am not racing i am just riding for long hrs to build back my fitness. My first race back will be the Gleenwood race. The weather today is really crappy so i hope it clears up soon. Going up to Fort Collins at the end of the week to ride and hang out with friends. Then I am heading to GJ on Monday to ride also and get ready for Gleewood.

No comments: