Saturday, February 6, 2010

Training

Haven't posted on here in a long time. I am just going to school and riding my bike as much as possible. It's going to be a good year. The weather here in Junction has really sucked lately, it hasn't even hit the 40's since we started school, or at least that is what it feels like. Yesterday was the nicest day, it was perfect out, prob still in the 30's but it was nice and today it is snowing. I HATE the snow, I just want it to warm up.
Next Wednesday 6 of us are heading down to Arizona for Valley Of the Sun Stage Race. Looking forward to warm weather and wearing shorts and getting some good miles in. Just going down there for fun and training, not looking for a good result, but if it presents it's self that would be great. Looking forward to some In N Out, Yumm.
Pretty stocked just got a Garmin 705, it's pretty sweet. I don't know how to use all the things on it yet but it's got a lot. Look out for Mesa this year, we are going to KILL it. Cant wait, about a month till the first collegiate race. I need to get a camera so i can post pics on here but I lost my camera a while ago. i hate when that happens. Until next time.

No comments: