Sunday, May 2, 2010

Collegiate Nationals

Collegiate Nationals is less then a week away. We are flying of of Junction next Wednesday to Denver then Denver to Madison Wisconsin. I am really looking forward to it. We have a really strong team going this year and I really hope we can deliver the goods. I am feeling good and well rested and healthy I just cant wait to be there.



Once we get back it is Finals week for school ugg. So right now I am making up all my work I am going to miss over the next week. Then it is back home for a little and go to my lil sis Graduation, CRAZY! Then it is off to live in Boise Idaho for the summer and race for Team Exergy. Conor and I cant wait to race for a real team this summer. It is going to be a whole lot of new things and I can't wait for the experience.

No comments: