Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011!

I can't believe it is already 2011. I am excited and uncertain of the season to come. I am looking at some bigger races and hopefully some good results in 2011. I took about 3 weeks total off exercising after cross nationals and a long season of road, mountain and cross races. It felt really good to refuel the engine. Now I am running, yes running a little bit. I would love to be riding but I left all my cycling gear back in Junction so I wouldn't be tempted to ride earlier then I was suppose too.
So the new plan now is I will be going back to school. Never thought I would say that but I am going to continue to be a college student and pursue my MBA. I am excited to continue to be living in Grand Junction and racing the collegiate scene again.
One problem right now is I don't have a place to live when I go back to Junction because I was not planning on going back to school and so we are looking for a new place. I am fortunate to have a place to live for 3 weeks when school starts but then I need to find a new place to crash. A couple of options are in the works and I hope they work out.

No comments: