Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boise


Well since the last post I am currently in Boise Idaho living here for the rest of the summer. The accommodations are awesome and don’t get much better than this. Currently Conor and I are living with teammate Sam Johnson and it’s a good time. Been in Boise for about a week. Went to Sun Valley Idaho over the weekend to do a crit of the 4th of July and it was an eye opener. Coming from altitude and been racing in it for many years I was not concerned of the altitude that is in Sun Valley. However during the race I felt like I was breathing through a straw. The legs were there but the lungs were burning more than normal and everyone on the team was feeling the effect. We rode very aggressive and went for a lot of primes. In the end we came up short for the win but still managed to grab 2nd with Remi and 3rd with myself.
Next stop Canada. We are leaving tomorrow morning to arrive in Canada tomorrow evening and race Friday. Friday and Saturday are crits and Sunday a Road Race. The 3 day event is called the Tour of Delta, follow along at http://tourdedelta.ehosting.ca/. Then we have Monday off and another crit on Tuesday for BC super week. Then we travel back on Wednesday to get ready for the EXERGY Twilight downtown Boise on the 16th. This is the team’s home race and having the top teams from across the Nation coming there is a lot of pressure to perform. I will update after Canada!

1 comment:

amiyawilliams said...

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject.mba college