Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Getting back at it.....slowly

Back in Grand Junction and riding my bike since the last post, took a couple of weeks off to mentally and physically rest.  Nothing crazy yet just going on group rides, riding the mountain bike and actually surviving which is something new for me. I am actually having fun riding the mountain bike. So I will be in Junction until the weather starts getting cold and I hope we can go somewhere to ride in the warm weather during the winter.
Leaving tomorrow for Sin City Vegas!!! Kenny has 70.3 Triathlon worlds on Sunday, so we are going to cheer him on as he takes on the best triathletes in the world. Once that is done we will be heading straight to In N Out burger a little end of the year gift!! Monday we will head to the strip for Inerbike trade show and check out all the new cycling gear coming out for next year. Dirt demos start Monday so we can go test ride all the new Mountain gear. Wednesday we will go watch Cross Vegas for the first time. Conor and I are not racing cross this year, which is something new for us. We have raced cross for many year and had a blast doing it but we are trying something new and actually have an off season so we will be well rested for a hard schedule of road racing next season. So this time I get to be the guy on the sideline yelling at the racers!!
Until Next time....

No comments: