Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Well not much has happened since my last post. I have been at my parents house in Colorado for the holidays and it was nice to see family and friends for a bit. With the colder temps I have been on the trainer since I have left Tucson. It has not been as bad as it could have because I was on a bit of a break so it was bearable.
I am really looking forward to heading back to Tucson in a couple days. The weather looks better then the last trip and 5 other teammates will be there as well.
Unfortunately I got sick 3 days ago and have been in my bed since. Went to the doctors today and I got the Flu. Not the way I wanted to start the New Year but better now then later. I got an unexpected break and should be back on the bike in a couple of days and I think the sunshine in Tucson should help me feel better.
Hope 2012 is better then 2011 for everyone.
Thanks for reading
Happy New Year!

No comments: