Friday, September 12, 2008

New addiction

Well I went to my cross camp last week, got a sweet new bike. Can't wait to race it. It is not all built yet still waiting for all the parts to come in. Also found out that I will be going to all the Grand prix which I am really excited for.
I have not been riding my road bike much, mostly Mountain and cross. I can't believe I am going to be doing this but I am racing a mountain bike race this weekend in sol vista. I am actually having fun this year mountain biking. I have not raced yet, so it might be a different storey after this weekend. I will be racing the cross country race tomorrow, then Sunday me and a couple of guys are heading up to Breckenridge to do a cyclocross race. First one of the year for us all. Hope it goes as well as my first race last year where i won. but i dought it since i will be racing in the pro 1,2's.
So since i am going to be doing some MTB this year Ia m looking at buying a nice MTB. So I am selling a couple of things to get some extra money for it.
for sale:
Power tap
MTB
Fixie
Chris king headset
If you want to buy any of those let me know asap.
Off to Sol Vista

No comments: