Monday, September 29, 2008

A little break

This past weekend I decided not to race MTB in Boulder or cross races. Instead I went to Moab with Conor and our buddy josh. Left Junction at noon on Friday and made it to Moab at a good time. Went to go do some slick rock Mtb which was fun. Then we camped out and heard a mountain lion close by when we were going to bed. So we slept with a huge knife in our tent. Next morning got up and went and did some four wheeling. Then came back to junction to do some more four wheeling on little park. Then yesterday went to the air show which was also cool.


It was a good weekend to rest my legs up for a big block of hard racing coming up in the next month or so. This weekend I am racing both cross races in Frico, then the following weekend is our hike a bike race in Junction which I am not looking forward to. Then another two cross races in FOCO. The collegiate Nats in NC. Then back for the big Boulder cup. The rumor has it Lance Armstrong may show. Then off to my first Grand Prix in New Jersey. Hoping that family from New York will make it over to see what Cross is all about.

No comments: