Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting better

Well I have been sick since the Boulder cup and have only road twice since then. I went to the doctors last week and they said I had a virus and they really couldn't do anything for me. Then I went back into the doctors again at the beginning of this week to try to get meds so I was better for the weekends USGP. They said it was turning into a sinus infection and they gave me antibiotics. I am feeling a lot better not not 100% yet but almost there. I am going to try to ride my cross bike today for a little just to get the legs moving, nothing hard. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon for Jersey. I leave junction around 440 and leave Denver around 640. Don't get into Jersey till 1230 am. A little late but i need to go to school first then I will have all day Friday to sleep and pre ride the course. My family is all coming from New York to watch us race. That will be pretty cool, I think it will be an eye opener for them because I don't even think they know what cyclocross is. It's my first USGP and I don't feel prepared. I just hope I don't get more sick by racing.

No comments: