Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The end is near....

I really can't believe it is already July 24th, time is really flying and I want it to slow down. Usually around this time I am looking forward to a break from the bike and racing but this year I want more. I already had a nice break from racing mid season and now I only have two more races left on my schedule.
This weekend is the US Pro crit nationals in Grand Rapids Michigan. It is going to be the top US pro crit riders battling for the stars and stripes jersey at the finish. We have a very strong team going for Team Exergy, Quinn Keough, Conor Mullervy, Zac Davies, Logan Loader and myself. Look for updates from the race on my twitter, I am expecting big things.
Getting the positioned dialed on the TT bike
After nationals we head over to Chicago for the Tour of Elk Grove starting the following Friday. It opens up with a prolouge followed by two hard circuit/crit races. There is going to be big teams there with there big guns. This will be my last race of the year so I have nothig to hold back or save for the following weekend.
Tom Coleman getting Conors TT bike dialed for Tour of Elk Grove

New Bonts getting molded by Foot Dynamics Boise
I am very happy with my season so far but just can't believe how fast it has gone.
After a motor pacing session
Thanks for reading
Ginger 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finish STRONG!!