Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coming up Next!

Racing is pretty much done for the season. There is one more NCC crit in Vail, CO on September 30th only two hours from my home in Boulder, CO. I took it easy last week on the bike when the USA Pro Cycling Challenge raced through my back yard. I was pretty bummed not being able to race the race but I made the best of the situation. I went to a couple of stages and cheered on Team Exergy as they took on the best riders in the world.
So this next month I will be getting ready for that one last crit of the year. It will be very nice to stay at home and train for a month on familiar roads and sleep in my own bed! Once the race is over I will be heading east two more hours to visit my college town, Grand Junction, CO! I will be able to meet up with friends and past teammates and hopefully ride with the revamped Colorado Mesa University cycling team ran by Rick Crawford!!! I Will spend about a week there then head to Tahoe California for the 2nd year in a row for a week of riding with Conor, our coach Jeff Mozingo, Marty, Josh Geiszler I hope and Rob Nichols. So if your are going to be in GJ the first week in October or Tahoe the 2nd week in October let me know so we can go ride!!
SpiderTech keeping me together off the bike!

Hiked Mt Bierstadt 14,060
River crossing


If you were unable to be on Flagstaff for stage 6 of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge here is a taste



A little Video Kenny made


A Trailer I made for Kenny

No comments: