Sunday, June 24, 2007

DEAD DOG

Well lets just say that i didn't have very good legs this weekend. Saturday was an 85 mile road race. It was a lot of climbing, i suck at climbing and it showed this weekend. I dropped off the main group 22 miles in when someone attacked on the long climb. I finished 30th out of 75 not bad but i know i could of done better. Then today was the crit it had sharp and tight turns. I did ok in that about half way in the pack. The whole race i could not move up at all so i just stayed where i was the whole time, my legs did not feel it. Then right after that was the TT. I was not looking forward to that. My legs started to come around a little in the TT, i felt great on the way out and was struggling on the way back but managed to get 15th not bad but not great. O well this weekend was just an off weekend.

No comments: