Sunday, June 3, 2007

State TT and City park crit.


Well the TT was very windy. The whole race was either a head wind or a cross wind, it sucked. I did ok in it i got 14th overall and my time was 54min and some change not so great but OK. Then today was the city park crit. I was pretty excited to race this one,idk why i just was. the race was fast with 3 round-abouts and plenty of crashes. Conor went on an attack about half way through the race, i just sat on the guy chasing and waited for him to pull him in, and once that happened i counter attacked and stayed away for a lap and a half with Conor's help blocking. The good thing was i got a prime out of it. then with five laps to go i noticed a guy was off the front solo so i moved the the front to try to pull him in. No one came with me so i was chasing by myself so after 2 laps of chasing and me not closing in on him and the pack closing in on me i just sat up. He stayed away for the win and i finished up 3rd. I thought i got 2nd but i guess the cameras don't lie. It was a good day got cash, gift certificates and 2 primes and a loaf of bread.

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

WAY TO SHOW THOSE BITCHS. Good job man keep it up