Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Salida



About time i feel like i have some legs. On Friday was a 7 mile TT in the hail. It hurt so bad to look up and my arms were bright red. I felt horrible on the way out but on the way back i was moving i finished 5th overall on that. Then on Saturday was the RR 75 miles or so with some good climbing in it and fast descents. I felt good for most of the race but got dropped on lap 2 and a half out of 6. I thought i was going to finish way behind the leader but only 9 min or so i took 17th on the day, which put me in 10th overall. Then Sunday was the crit, i felt great the whole race up front the whole time and trying to go with breaks but none stayed away. Then with2 laps to go 3 guys went off and i didn't have that much to go. so we chased and on the last corner we caught them, i took 7th in the sprint and 6th in the GC not bad for the lack of training i am doing. Next race is this weekend a RR on Saturday and a crit on Sunday hopefully i will kill it on both races and get enough points for my upgrade.

No comments: