Friday, August 24, 2007

Back In School

Well it sucks to be back in school but almost done with the first week. My schedule is not that bad besides Tuesdays, they suck. I feel really lazy i have not road once since i have been up here, it is kinda nice. My roommates are pretty sweet and we are having a good time. Sunday i am going on some tour in the valley it is like a 100 mile ride, that should be good. Mesa cycling team looks pretty big this year, we have a lot of downhill guys and some road girls. No more Chris, he is off doing better things. I will just have to step up my game this year. Cross will be starting up here soon and i can't wait. On Sept 15 i Will be down in Golden for a team camp and getting the bikes and all the good stuff.

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

so just a few more days and you get the goods. Don't let them talk you into racing mt bikes. You should do short track at mesa on your cross bikes for the work out if you are not racing that weekend. I chatted with Dillon yesterday and he is the same old dill. I chased a guy down yesterday on my cruiser and he was on a road bike I attacked him and he was drafting me and then passed me and I got in his draft spinning 120 rpm's I was a wreck when I got home.