Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Life

Well on my break i went down to Vail on thursday for Beede's wedding. It was a lot of fun we got to stay in a manshion for thursday and friday night. The whole time i was down there we had a good time. Then on Saturday Mat picked me up to go to idaho springs, we went to his aunt and uncles cabin for one night, then we went to denver the next day. Then on Monday we went to Project Revolution concert. It was an all day event, we were able to see; Saosin, Mindless Self Indulgence, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park. There was a lot of other bands there but that is all we went to go see. Then on Tuesday we went up to pick up Alex in golden and have breakfeast at her sisters resturant. Then today i went to two of my classes and i still have one more to go ugg. I don't know why but i think i am going to go mountain biking today just to screw around. I can't wait till next weekend because i get to meet the team and get all the goods. My bike and all my cloths, it is going to be a mini camp so that will be fun. I can't wait for cross to start up that should be a lot of fun, my first race is in Aspen on the 29th and 30th.

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

Nope just been riding to school. I raced a fellow commuter the other day going home from school. He was on a road bike too(cheater). I attacked him at stop light, not safe but really effective. I held him off for 7 blocks, then he started drafting me. He came around and I had to be spinning 120 and cramping in my ass. My position is not very good on the cruiser. I was a total wreck when I got home.