Monday, September 17, 2007

Start Global Cooling




This weekend i went to my team camp in boulder for cyclocross. Our team is CLIF BAR development cyclocross team. It is going to be a great season with this team. This is the first fully sponsered team i have been on and so far it has been a treat. I got to Boulder on Friday night and the team just talked about the year and we put the last min things on our SALSA bikes. They are sick bikes i love it. Then on Saturday we had a CX clinic in the morning then in then later that night we went to some party for a recycling company in boulder. Then Sunday moring we went on a team ride and made a couple courses that we raced on. then after that we went to fort Collins for a enviorment fair which was pretty cool. The team is really cool, a lot of good guys on it. Then we went back to boulder and then to GJ. It took us about 5 and half hours to get home. we had to take an hour detour because and tanker spilled all over I-70. then once we got passed that it was raining really hard and i was only going 30mph on I-70. It sucked we didn't get home until 10. My first race will be Sept 29 in Aspen. While i was gone all weekend having fun, i left tom with my fish to take care of. Well he didn't do such a great job he killed my fish.RIP. He says that it was already dead when he came in but i still want to give him crap for killing my fish. This is a pic of my bike and team kit and my dead fish. I don;t have any wheels on it because we have not got our team wheels yet.

No comments: