Friday, June 27, 2008

Lame!

I should be on my way to Wyoming to race Dead Dog but instead I am sitting at home. The reason I am not going is because it is too expensive. My team will not pay for it like usual. This is the second weekend in a row that I can't race because it is too expensive. My team is lame, I need a team that will support me. The thing that really sucks is my legs feel great and I can't show that in a race.
Yesterday I had bad luck while I riding. I had a bee fly into my mouth a sting me in the lip. It really really hurt. I had to pull into a gas station and pull the stinger out and put ice on it to put the swelling down. And I also go two flats which sucked. It was not a good day on the bike. And to make things worse my motivation to keep on training hard is low. it has been a VERY LONG season so far and it is starting to wear on me. There still is a big chunk of the season left so i have to find a way to keep the motivation high.
Can't wait to race again.... who knows when that will be.

ut I am having fun ripping it up on my new fixi i built up.

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

Take a week off the bike. You will lose some top end but you will also get some motivation back for training. You do have a long season ahead don't burn yourself out