Saturday, December 6, 2008

Count down

Everything is coming to a close end. I am almost done with school for the semester. I only have four more days of finals left and i am done. Cross is almost done for the year for me as well. Two more races at nationals, Collegiate and U23. I am hoping to do good at Nats this year. I did pretty good last year for it being my first year, so now I am hoping for a little better this year. The last race that I did was in NJ. The running race. I tried racing last weekend but my pedal came off a couple laps in so that doesn't count. Hope that was all my bad luck for the year. I was planning on going down to Boulder today to race the state cross race tomorrow but that didn't happen. I just didn't know what the passes were going to be like on Sunday and I have to be back for finals on Monday so it was not worth risking it. Just get some good riding in and studying instead.
I am hoping Nats won't be frozen like last year. It was fun but scary. I dislocated my pinkie and it still hurts today. We leave for KS next Thursday out of DIA around 8. I get out of my last final on Thursday at 12, then we have to drive to Denver to catch the flight. Crossing my fingers that the passes are ok.


Last years frozen tundra.

No comments: