Monday, October 29, 2007

Under the weather!

First of all, I feel like crap. I am not feeling well at all. When I breath I feel like I am wheezing and there is a lot of mucus in my chest it really sucks, I hope I am ready and in good health for this weekend the Redline Cup and Boulder Cup But my weekend was good.
On Friday night I got to Denver and went to go see Thrice and Brand New. Thrice was fantastic and the put on a really good show but Brand New sucked live I really did not like there show and everyone that I was with thought the same thing.
Saturday I went to Velo Swap. I think I had to high expatiation's going into it. I was thinking maybe more like Interbike even though I have not been there yet. But it was ok I really didn't see and great deals out there. But I got a Dura-ace 55 teeth for my TT bike and then a clear rain jacket.
Then yesterday was a Boulder CX race. I knew this race was going to be a lot bigger then the western slope series so I was kinda nervous of how I would do. There was at least 60 guys at this race not like the other races I was use to with about 15 tops. Luckily I got called up to the front line along with Conor. We started out fast and I was leading the whole first lap. There was a lot of wet sand and a long sand run up. We only got 6 laps in 45 min so it was a long course. But after leading the first lap I started drifting back i could not breath very well, my legs felt great but my throat was killing me. I guesses that is what it feels like when you are sick and race, Conor had a great race, he got 4th but might have got third if he did not crash. I got 7th not bad for not feeling too good and not being able to clip in and only being able to ride twice that week.

This weekend is going to be huge i hope. I just hope i am feeling well both my health and my legs so I can come up with a good result. There is also some good interviews with some of my teammates and coach on Velo News you should check it out!

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

Hey man there is not that much exciting things happening in my life right now, besides school sucking