Sunday, February 10, 2008

Livin

Not a whole lot going on right now. Just riding my bike, going to class and trying to stay healthy. Classes are going ok so far. First test tomorrow so we will see how that goes. Riding is going very good. Getting some good hours out on the bike and I feel good. Past couple days been going on almost 5 hour rides and doing some intervals around the 4 hour mark and I usually am feeling pretty good when I do them which is good news. Conor and Mo

Everyone in my pod is sick so I am just taking as much vitamin C as possible. I really do not want to get sick. Get to leave to warm Arizona on Thursday morning. Friday is the TT, Saturday RR and Sunday is the Crit. I am mostly looking forward to the warm weather. I am hoping to stay with the front group but we will see. Doing a little bit different training style this year to see how that works out. But I am hoping to do pretty good. Then I get back and have a week or so before my first collegiate race. Season is coming up really fast and I can't wait for it to get
under way.
Some crazy hair after riding

No comments: