Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sick

Well I have not felt so good since Valley of the sun. So I am not trying to really push my self and get me worse, so I have been just trying to get out as much as I can and just ride without really doing anything to hard. The weather has been ok but not great. We went out today for a 5 hour ride. We went out to the state line into Utah. We were rolling pretty good and my legs are pretty tired which means we did something so that's good. Gonna try to ride about as much as today so it should be a good weekend.
Less then a week until the first collegiate race in New Mexico. The is a ITT,TTT, and a crit. But we will only be doing the ITT and crit because only Conor and I are going because no one wants to go. Kinda sucks but just might do the open class in the TTT with Conor Mo and I.
Tour of California is looking pretty good. good race with only one day left hopefully it is a good last stage.

No comments: