Thursday, February 28, 2008

Almost Here!

Well I am still kind of sick. I feel a lot better then my last post but that probably because I am on antibiotics. I think they are helping out so I hope I am ready to drill it this weekend in New Mexico for the first collegiate race.
I have just really been going out and riding and getting some good hours in. Yesterday Conor and I went up and over the monument and it was really nice. Then today I got to ride in just shorts and a short sleeve jersey. it was so nice out compared to what we have been riding in. but every one I saw today was wearing everything they had. They made it look like it was 32 degrees out and they just looked at me funny. I road the TT bike today for about 2 hours and 45 min and I felt great so I hope I feel the same on Saturday.

We leave tomorrow for NM at 3:00 and I still don't know if I can bring my TT bike. I am hoping we can bring another car down there so we can but I wont find out till tomorrow. It's only Conor and I racing A's this weekend because the other riders are out getting connections for there pro contract? Whatever. So we will have to see if Conor and I can stir anything up this weekend. TT on Saturday 15m and then crit on Sunday.
Just sent in my upgrade forms today but still have not heard anything back yet.

No comments: