Friday, April 18, 2008

Go time!

Livin the life. Just sitting hear on a sunny Friday morning drinking some coffee and typing this wonderful blog that about three people read.
I am finally feeling like myself again. This week I went climbing on Monday and Tuesday and felt really good, a lot better then I have in a long time. Especially Tuesday, I felt like I was flying in those torturous winds. I guess the real test to see if I am back and ready will be this weekend in Colorado springs for the Colorado college crit and Air Force Road race. For once we get a reasonable start time. Get to sleep in tomorrow and don't race till 2:20. Then Sundays road race starts at 10. I am feeling good again hoping I can pull something cool off.
Yesterday I got some sweet new kicks. Thanks to Ruby Canyon for giving me a great deal on them. I really needed these new shoes my other ones were pretty beat up.

OLD

NEW :) Hope I can go as fast as these shoes look.




Only got one more full week of school left if all goes as planed. I am planing on leaving Monday April 28th to go down to the Gila. Then get back to school that Sunday night May 4th. Go to school for a few days then leave again on May 8th to head down to fort Collins for collegiate nationals. Then come staright back to school to take some finals, then SUMMER! Got a lot of racing coming up in the next few weeks, lets just hope my legs can handle it. Kind of scared for the Gila, the longest race I have ever done and it's my first cat 2 race. Then straight for nationals hope I don't blow.

No comments: