Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TTT, Crit

Today was another day for TTT. After having a really hard day yesterday i didn't know how well my legs would perform. The wind was a little crazy, we got to the turn around and killed it on the way back. We didn't get our fastest time yet but it was still a great ride. Then we had to come back for our Mesa Crit. It was yet another hard race, it started out like normal everyone in a paceline. I made attack 15 min in and Chris and Conor slew down the pack but still could not hold them off. When they were about to catch me it was a prime lap. I gave it my all at that time just to get the prime and ended up getting it. Then at the end Chris took it, i ended up 4Th not bad. Today i got my name on my bike and it looks sweet.
This weekend is CC and Air force race. I hope the weather will hold up for us and i hope i will be able to see the family too.

No comments: