Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend Racing

Another weekend another collegiate race. On Saturday we were suppose to have a HC at 7 but they cancelled because it would of been to cold, thank god. Then in the afternoon we had a crit on CC campus. It was two straight aways with a 180 degree turn at the end of it and then down a hill then up a steep S turn climb which killed me and i got pulled with like 15 min to go, it was a very fast race. Then today was a RR on Air Force campus, it was 66 miles with some hard climbs in in. There was 51 riders, and on the first lap on one of the last climbs a New Mexico guy went down and took out Forbes then Me. I was pissed I dint go down hard or anything but I was chasing to get back on for a long time. Then once I got on someone attacked on the hill and I just couldn't hold it. Some other guys dropped back so I just stuck with them until the last lap and just went solo for about half of the last lap. I took 28Th overall which isn't that bad i guesses for crashing. Next weekend is Durango and I hope to have better luck and have good legs.

No comments: