Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas and happy New year. Wow this year went by fast and a lot has happen. I am so thankful for everything I have. Being healthy and having a roof over my head. It was a great year and a lot of memories. can't wait for next year to start fresh and hopefully have even a better season on the bike.
Today I got a unicycle, it is sweet but I just need to need to know how to ride it lol. I also got a lot of cloths, some Oakley thumps that will be sweet when I am riding. It has been a great day so far and it actually is snowing on Christmas, that is a first in a long time.
I am taking time off the bike for a little and tomorrow night I am going night skiing at Keystone and then the next day at Copper. It should be a good week.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: