Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snowboarding

Well I just got back from some nice snowboarding up in the mountains. Conor, Beede, Corey and I went up to Keystone last night to do some night skiing. We got to the resort around four and just went up to people leaving and asked for there ticket. I did not want to pay $50 to go night skiing. So we just went for free. It was my first time night boarding and it was sweet, but VERY cold. Then we spent the night in silverthorne and then went to Copper today. It was a blast and a lot of powder and not that many people. Did a little hiking to get the good stuff but it was worth it. I have not been boarding in a very long time. I use to go a lot before I started biking but I have changed my focus to cycling. It was just fun to go up and screw around and just have a good time.

No comments: