Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting back

Just trying to get back in the swing of things for training. I am starting to get some base miles in right now. It feels good to be back on the road bike. The weather has been nice for the past few days but tomorrow it is going to change. High of 15 degrees, that is way to cold to go out and ride. Looking at GJ weather it does not look any better. It has been colder there then it has been here. I have one week before I start school up again. My first race is going to be Valley of the sun in February, and then collegiate not to long after that. I am looking forward to a great season.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey, found your blog via the MSC Cycling page. I am attending there in the Fall and have some questions for you. Please send me an e-mail at bsteinber at gmail dot com. Thanks