Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not a whole lot

Well not a whole lot has been going on since last time. Just getting some good time on the bike and now I am starting to put a couple intervals in my workout and I feel great. Last weekend I went to the X Games with a bunch of friends and it was a blast. Then went snowboarding the next day which also was a lot of fun.
Tonight is the first cycling meeting for Mesa and I think I am either going to be voted into president or vice president. I really don't want to do either but there really is no one else that will step up so we will see how that goes.
Valley of the sun is coming up here in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to the warm weather and to see how I am riding compared to last year. I finally put my new ring onto my TT bike (55 t) we will see how that works. I am just ready for the season to get under way.