Thursday, January 24, 2008

Temps

I have been very lucky with the temps here in Gj. It has been at least 30 degrees out and sunny. I have been getting at least 2 and half hours outside everyday and feeling good. I have not yet had to ride the trainer yet.(knock on wood) But today it is looking cloudy over the monument so it may snow but I am going to go and try to get a couple hours in.
The first week of school is almost over with and it looks like it will be a good semester. It works out great with my riding. The latest I get out of class is 1:30 so I have plenty of time to get out in ride. I am hoping this year will be even better then the last. I am already getting in more miles then last year so that must help. Valley of the sun is just around the corner. Feb 15-17. It should be a good race. I am not expecting anything great just a good training race to see how i am feeling.
This weekend I am off to the X Games in Aspen Colorado. That should be a good time. Then on Sunday I am going to do some more boarding and then it is back on the bike. My first collegiate race is March 1st or something. That will be here before I know it.

No comments: