Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hate the snow

I am ready for warm weather again. I want to just wear shorts and a jersey when I go ride. I have been slacking on the training. I am getting a couple of hours in each day or doing some other activity like skate skiing. I just want to be able to go ride for hours and not freeze. I just can't ride a trainer for more then two hours. It is just not possible. Some guys can but I just can't.
Everyday I ride my unicycle and I am getting pretty good at it. I can ride pretty far and just hop on to it with out holding onto something. it actually is a good workout. My legs burn after. I think I may enter the pro circuit for unicycling. I think this weekend I am going to go do some more skate skiing or go up to Corey's cabin and do some snowboarding.

No comments: