Sunday, November 25, 2007

1,2,3!

Today was another great cross course. We had 5 guys racing today in the 3's. The course was muddy again, but it also had some wind. There was a good muddy climb and then 2 barriers shortly after that.
Right off the start Robin, Conor and Andrew were off the front and I was not far behind. We had 4 guys in the top five at one point. Then Andrew had a mechanical and had to run to the bike pit and a lot of guys passed him. I tried catching the other two but that was not going to happen. I had to worry about the guy right on my wheel.
On the last lap and the last barrier this guy was right on my wheel. I got over the barrier fine and took off to the finish. I looked back and I noticed I had a gap and took 3rd. The guy behind be had trouble clipping in after the last barrier. Robin took first Conor 2nd and I got 3rd. CLIF BAR 1,2,3. Next weekend is some more races in Boulder then the following weekend is State Championships. I hope I do well at that. Then off to Nats.
I need to get to Homework so that is all for now.

No comments: