Thursday, November 8, 2007

Night CX



Last night Conor and I went out to do some night cross racing. There was only 4 other people that showed up but it still was a good workout. We went to the local elementary school and made about a 6 min course. There was sand and some long running sections. It was a lot of fun racing at night with lights and no one out there. They have these rides every Wednesday night at 6, meeting at the bike shop.


This weekend is another UCI race down in Gunnison on Saturday and Durango on the FLC campus on Sunday. Those should be some good races, I hope it is a good turn out.
I am still kind of feeling sick so I hope i am feeling better in the next couple days. Next weekend I have the weekend off from racing so that will be a good break. Corey and Jeremy and his buddies from CSU and Stu are coming up that weekend so we should get some good riding in.

Kevin

No comments: