Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend!

This weekend was a great weekend just to stay here in GJ and get away from the racing scene for a little. There was a lot going on this weekend. First off on Friday morning the campus power went out for about 2 and half hours. It was nice but I still had class which sucked and the cafe was closed. Then later on in the day Corey and Jeremy came up from CSU. We went to the SK8 park that night with a lot of people. Two of toms friends came up also. I was practicing my bunny hoping for cross on the BMX bike. I am very good on that but not So much on the cross bike.
Then we tried riding a unicycle. That is a lot harder then it looks. I tried so many times and the best I got was about 50 ft and it was a lot of fun. It gave me a bad rash but o well.
Even though I had the weekend off from racing I had my First week of hard workouts on the road bike. I thought it was going to be somewhat easy, but no it was def hard. It was good getting that in and I hope it will show at Nats in a few Weeks.
I am Heading home to Denver on Wednesday for turkey day. That will be nice getting home and eating food. I have some local races finally in Denver that I will be going to on Saturday and Sunday, then heading back here to GJ after Sundays race.

No comments: