Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Team??

Well the weather is starting to change for the worse. It is getting cold out and I hate riding in the cold, but I hate riding the trainer even more. So I am going to keep on riding outside as long as possible. Tomorrow is suppose to be a high of 35 and I am going to try to suck it up and ride outside.
It is also getting late to not know what team I will be riding for in 08' road season. Right now I am on black sheep cycling but that is a junior team and I am looking for a U-23 team, so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I could ride in the CLIF BAR jersey all summer and get a salsa bike but I don't know if there will really be a team. I am trying to contact team Einsteins and seeing if I could ride for them but I don't know.
Only 2 more weeks of school left then 5 weeks off of school, I can't wait for the break from school.

No comments: