Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fighting the Battle

Well on Wednesday Conor and I were up in Fort Collins to ride the Collegiate National road race course with Corey. The day started with an overcast skies and very windy. We started riding the course. Right off the bat it a huge climb up the dam. when we got to the top it was so windy it blew me into the middle of the road in front of a car but luckily the car stopped. I unclipped and walked to the side and the wind picked up my bike. It was crazy. The rest of the day was like that, very windy and lot of climbing. The course this year will favor the climbers for sure. I need to start climbing now.

Dust storm up ahead

Huge town. How do you get a 1/2?


I went to the doctors again today and they said I am starting to get Bronchitis. So i got some more drugs and am feeling just a little bit better. not much but hopefully good enough to race this weekend in Durango.
Tomorrow we are off to Durango. They have a TTT and crit on Saturday. Then a 60 mile RR on Sunday. I am not expecting anything great out of me this weekend because I am still sick and only road twice this week trying to recover from my sickness. Spring Break flew by, and I already don't want to go back to school.
O ya I also got by bikes fit. Raised the seats just a little. Brought by tt bars out just a little. Flattened my seat on my road bike. We will see ow it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.