Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sick and still riding

Well today was the Meto TT 8 or 9 mile course with some climbs in it. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. My nose was running like a foist. We got to the race a little early to get a good warm up in. I still felt like crap warming up my nose was still running and my legs were tight. I decided to change my rear wheel with Garrisons fake disk. It was rubbing so I had to fix that and I thought I was ready to go. I started and felt ok, then the shifting started to suck. It was not a good idea changing wheels and it started to rub a little. Last year i got a 22:10 and this year got a 21:06 so still an improvement.
I still feel like crap and tomorrow is the DU crit at city park and I love this course. But if I am feeling really bad might just skip out on it and just relax and let my body get healthy. Going to try to race A's at 11:30 and 3's at 2:20.

1 comment:

Stu Cycling said...

If you are Sick play it cool and give your body a rest man!! It really sounds like it needs one