Monday, March 10, 2008

Sitting on the sidelines

Well yesterday was the Du Crit at city park and I love that course. But I woke up in the morning not feeling to good and I knew I shouldn't race and make it worse whatever I have. So I had to just sit there and watch everyone race I really really wanted to race but knew I couldn't.
I stayed all day to watch the pros and the were some big names that showed up. 4 Toyota United riders, Tyler Hamlition, and some Thf reality guys that won. but it was really cool to watch them race. About 60 guys stared and only about 15 finished. The breakaway lapped the whole filed. Reminded me of our race last weekend.



So for today and tomorrow I am just going to take it easy and hope I get better soon. I have a bike fit tomorrow at 11 and then I am heading up to Fort Collins to ride the Collegiate Nationals course on Wednesday. It is going to be a long season and I don't want to push my body to hard right now, I just want to be healthy.
off to Durango on Friday for the first collegiate road race, I hope it's not snowed out.

1 comment:

Justin Rose said...

sweet pictures!! those dudes look fast eh? almost as fast as you?