Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting better!

I am finally feeling better. Not 100% totally but almost there. I am going to stick to my plan and take today and tomorrow off also. The more rest I get the better I will feel. So I am hoping to be back and running my next week and feeling good.
This weekend is two crits. One in Greeley hosted by UNC and one in Boulder hosted by CU. They are both great courses and I have done pretty good at them before. But I am not going to race this weekend since I have not ridden for the past few days. So i am just planing on going down there with the team( if you want to call it that) and just go riding. Nothing hard just go ride as much as I can while I am down there.
Next week I will have to step it up and try to get back to good form and feeling better so I can do good for our home race next weekend. The Mad Cow Classic. We have a TTT, Crit, and a RR and it is open to all categories collegiate and USA. So come on out and get some good racing in.

Watch this video! Pretty crazy.


http://view.break.com/470052 - Watch more free videos

No comments: