Thursday, March 6, 2008

Still not feeling 100%

Well I have been on antibiotics for ten days and I still am not feeling my self. Today is my last day on them and I was hoping to feel better by now. But nope its been about 3 weeks now and just feeling a little better.
This weekend is Metro/Du race. Saturday is a 9 mile tt and Sunday is a crit. I am going to do collegiate and then about 2 hours later race uscf crit.It's our spring break next week so I am looking forward to get away from school and the whole school that is sick and hope I get better when I am home.
Planing on getting my bikes fit next week. Then Conor and I are going up to Fort Collins to ride the Nationals course so we know what we have to do to prepare and know what we have to do in the race. Then we head back up to GJ on Thursday and leave Friday for Durango and there collegiate race.

Hope I get better soon.

No comments: